I don’t know if you’re like me, but when I’ve got too much on my plate I struggle to find motivation to begin! I’ve got absolutely loads of models that I need to get on with painting at the moment…
This post is more of an opportunity for me to vent, rather than present you with something constructive. I’m human too hahaha
So here goes, I’ve must have got about:
- 25 warband models for Frostgrave, plus the soldiers and cultists boxes arriving from the recent Thaw of the Lich Lord Nickstarter.
- Umpteen different creature models to paint including all the standard Frostgrave gribblies, and a frickin’ dragon!
- A giant Rotten Butcher from Kromlech, who’s going to be playing an important role in my Dungeons of Orkney game.
- 3 MDF houses from Stonk games (well impressed with this fella by the way, check him out).
- 3 or 4 of my own scratch built houses to finish off/begin painting.
- My plaster of Paris low walls.
- I also need to make some drop terrain for my Frostgrave table, as one of my criticisms is that I’ve got too many long channels of open line of sight…
So yeah, tonnes! I’m just glad I have that tin of Quickshade Dip kicking around, I’ll be buggered if all of this lot will getting more than a base and dipping!
So, from one hobbyist to another, help me out, what’re your tips for beating the mental wall I’m facing? Do you guys get the same issues I’m having? Could my whining about having too many toys to paint be construed as #firstworldproblems? 🙂
Drop me comments below the line, or on my Facebook 🙂